Do you have a hunter soul, and are you looking for efficient, organised and scalable work? Are you looking for an innovative environment in a fast-growing, well-funded startup?
Join Procsea, the leading B2B marketplace for seafood products currently experiencing strong international growth.
Join the team as a Talent Acquisition Manager and join us in revolutionising a sector, combining the best of the web with the best of the sea.
As a true Business Partner for the different departments, your role is to support the development of Procsea by recruiting future talent (IT, Sales, Support Functions):
- You implement a scalable recruitment strategy to double the enrollment year by year
- You target and specify the profiles sought with the Managers and launch the sourcing phases on the different job boards and professional network
- You initiate and participate in all Recruitment and Employer Brand actions
- You manage your recruitments from A to Z, from the collection of the need to the onboarding of the new collaborators: pre-qualifications telephone, physical interviews, taken of references, organization and follow-up of the recruitment panel.
- You set up and follow KPIs and report to the managers concerned
- You propose and implement innovative actions to attract the best talent and improve recruitment and integration processes
We offer a work environment based around trust and independence. We train you in our solution and support you as you develop.
Your development and remuneration will be in line with your investment and your successes.
- Training Bac + 5, you justify a successful experience of more than 3 years mandatory on recruitment in the context of strong growth
- Experience in recruiting IT profiles (web developers)
- Excellent interpersonnel and listening skills
- Real strength of conviction
- Curious, always on the lookout for the latest trends in recruitment
- Organized and rigorous, you are able to handle a large number of recruitments
- Sociable and dynamic, you like to share your good mood around you.
- Master of different recruitment tools and techniques
- English proficiency
Get to know us:
- Our mission: to enable professionals to buy and sell seafoods in just a few clicks.
- Our solution: a B2B disruptive marketplace for wholesalers, producers and professional buyers.
- Our potential: fish is one of the most traded products in the world, the sea is the limit! We are growing strongly, with international development.
- We have already trusted: prestigious clients, solid investors, and other (international and diverse) talented mind have already joined the Procsea adventure
Start date : To begin immediately (ideally)
Salary : Depends on profile
Contract: Permanent contract
If you wish to join us, please send your CV to the following address: [email protected]